Published by the National League for Nursing, A Systematic Approach to Assessment and Evaluation of Nursing Programs
promotes innovation and excellence in nursing education by providing truly transformative strategies for conducting ongoing formative and summative evaluation of nursing programs.
Expert authors provide examples, guidelines, and practical approaches that are designed to help nurse educators and administrators:
“Colleagues, you will find the daring ingenuity of excellence in each of these chapters. Along with the accreditation of nursing programs, the chapters explore program evaluation models, the development of systematic program evaluation plans for schools of nursing, the assessment of online courses and programs, the evaluation of specific program types, and the successful management of organizational change.”
- Understand program evaluation beyond accreditation.
- Decide how program evaluation data should be collected.
- Develop and implement a program evaluation plan.
- Prepare for the accreditation process.
- Use data to make sound program decisions.
Beverly Malone, PhD, RN, FAANCEO, National League for Nursing