Now entirely in four-color for the first time, Handbook of Nephrology, Second Edition
is a concise introduction to Nephrology and features vividly-described patient cases that illuminate core concepts and topics, such as patient history, physical assessment, diagnosis, lab findings and more. This edition has been expanded with numerous additional cases, which now reflect the day-to-day activities of a practicing nephrologist.
- Expanded for the second edition with numerous additional case studies, now interspersed appropriately throughout topical content.
- Cases re-configured to mimic the teaching process and lead the reader through to diagnosis.
- Content is written in a straightforward bulleted format for easy reading.
- Features teaching strategies that the authors use in their rounds, lectures, morning reports and everyday practice.
- Ideal for residents, fellows, faculty and students, as well as practicing nephrologists.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.