The most comprehensive reference available in this complex area, Sarrafian’s Anatomy of the Foot and Ankle, Fourth Edition
, remains the anatomy reference of choice for foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeons and podiatrists. Edited by Drs. Armen S. Kelikian and Shahan K. Sarrafian and featuring original anatomical dissection photographs prepared by Armen Sarrafian, this classic text has been completely updated throughout, including newly restored dissection photographs.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Captures all of today’s clinical knowledge on the anatomy of the foot and ankle, including detailed coverage of functional anatomy, applied anatomy biomechanics, and cross-sectional anatomy.
- Contains a new chapter on neurologic motor control of gait and its impact on the foot and ankle, as well as chapters on imaging of the foot and ankle portraying normal anatomy and variants.
- Features more full-color photographs, new plain film and magnetic resonance images, and redrawn illustrations to accompany classic dissection photographs.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.