Selected as a Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics,
. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual
as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.The updated Pediatric Ophthalmology volume includes:
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Authoritative information on the clinical findings and the most recent treatment available for a wide spectrum of childhood ocular diseases, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, pediatric ophthalmologists, fellows, and residents.
- New chapters on pediatric uveitis and pediatric optic nerve abnormalities.
- More than 170 new and updated high-quality photographs of specific disease entities and ocular disorders.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more